I realize my blog is still relatively little, but I enjoy seeing the number of views grow over time. I'm a sucker for stats (I am a math teacher after all), and I love watching the daily views, number of post views, and where the views are coming from.
I've seen a couple of "Top 10" blog posts floating around, so I thought I would post my own.
1) #flipclass Flash Blog: Late Work (This is, by far, the all-time most popular post on the blog.)
2) Transforming as an Educator (This post was difficult to write.)
3) Spending a Week with Pythagoras (What a fun week!)
4) #flipclass Flash Blog: Building Community Outside of School (I always love promoting Twitter!)
5) #flipclass Flash Blog: Thanksgiving (I have so much to be thankful for.)
6) #flipclass Flash Blog: Grading (How I tackle this necessary evil.)
7) #flipclass Flash Blog: Building a Positive Classroom Culture (I am convinced positive relationships are the most important thing I can develop in my classroom.)
8) The Most Tiring, Most Rewarding Year of my Career (This is my reflection on the 2014-2015 school year.)
9) #flipclass Flash Blog: So Far This Year (I post my reflections on the beginning of the 2015-2016 school year.)
10) A Flipped Review (I'm so happy I changed the way I handled semester reviews!)
It's interesting to me that over half of these posts are of the #flipclass Flash Blog variety. It's obvious that #flipclass is an important part of my blogging practice.
I guess it's obvious, but I like to reflect. I need to reflect. And while I still get a bit nervous when I think about others reading my reflections, I hope at least a few people find them helpful.
Here's to a blog-filled 2016!