I'm not exactly sure a "Top Ten" is necessary when there are only 17 posts for the year, but I like looking back through the blog to see what people are reading.
Summer School Reflections - I feel called to teach summer school, but this one was pretty difficult.
9) Just Keep Swimming - A mid-grading period, mid-winter pep-talk (I have to do this on a regular basis, LOL).
8) #flipclass FlashBlog On Parents, Support, and Homework - I'm always thankful for the support I get from parents and my administration.
7) My Top Ten Posts of 2015 - Here's your opportunity to see older posts, if you're new to the blog. ;)
Improving the "Unit with Room for Improvement" - EVERY unit is a work in progress.
5) Trying to Find my Groove - The start of this school year was a bit challenging.
4) That's a Wrap...(but Always Planning) - A brain dump at the end of the school year.
3) End of Year Student Reflections and Evaluation - I love, love, love student reflections.
2) I Notice...I Wonder...The Pythagorean Theorem in 3D - One of my favorite lessons of the year, so far.
1) Innovation in my Classroom - It is still of goal of mine to see more innovation from myself and my students.
And I have to give a shout-out to the most popular post on the blog, to date:
Late Work - Changing my policy on late work - along with retakes/redos, and flipping my classroom - is one of the biggest and most beneficial transformations I've made in my classroom.
Here's to a blog-filled 2017!