Friday, June 14, 2019

Video Reboot, Part 2 #flipblogs

I'm not sure if there's a current #flipblogs challenge, but since I started this series with #flipblogs, I'll continue it that way.

Video templates for the first grading period are done!



Nine sets of Google Slides are complete, covering the Pythagorean Theorem, solving equations, and solving inequalities (including compound and absolute value).

Man...that took a long time! Each lesson took, on average, two evenings to complete.

As I went along, there were elements of creating the slides that became a little more efficient and quicker.

As I got into the templates dealing with inequalities, I had to figure out how to make number lines and how I wanted to "click" them in while explaining how to do them. I was pretty proud of those first number lines.


Now I'm ready to begin recording.

I'm going to rewatch the videos about how to use Google Slides with Snagit and maybe try one or two this weekend.

My goal is to have all the videos recorded and ready to go by the end of June.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hell yes. Love the organisation, I still run very adhoc. I do miss the #flipblogs - I write at mrvanw.com btw.

    ReplyDelete