Sunday, June 30, 2019

I Attended FlipTech New England 2019! #flipblogs

Well, virtually, at least!

I am about 1100 miles away from Massachusetts, but Andrew Swan invited me to participate in a video conference session. I was a little freaked out that these people I typically converse with via Twitter would now see and hear me, but I was honored he asked me.



Turns out there was no reason to freak out. It was so great to see and hear these people with whom I have interacted almost weekly for the last 4 years. I also got to "meet" a few new people!

We used Zoom as our video conferencing platform.


We had about 45 minutes to talk and share. We talked about what we flip, why we flip, a little bit about how we flip. Learning management systems were mentioned. As always comes up in a group of flippers, some talked about what flipping has done for their classroom.

Several years ago I was able to attend a FlipCon in Atlanta. I loved making connections and learning from others. It's a little harder for me to get to Massachusetts, but I was thankful for the opportunity to also learn from this awesome group of people using the miracle of modern technology.

2 comments:

  1. was awesome to have you "present" at FTNE19

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you from myself personally and from the Flipped Learning Network and community for participating in this Mickie!

    ReplyDelete