Saturday, September 1, 2018

20 out of 30? #flipblogs

So, Andrew (@flipping_A_tchr) has challenged those of us in the #flipclass community to blog 20 times in September. That's 2 out of every 3 days in the month.


I haven't participated in a blogging challenge since I first started my blog (and, coincidentally, it was also in September). I see blogging challenges come up from time to time on Twitter, and my first thought is, "I want to do that!" followed quickly by "There's no way."

Two out of every three days is not *quite* as daunting as every day for a month, but it is still a bit daunting.

But...here we go. Even if all I can do is pop in with a story from the classroom that day, I will. And I'll frontload as much as I can at the beginning of the month in case I have to miss more than 1 day later in the month. :)

Here's to blogging!

1 comment:

  1. I have a similar plan: short posts, and sometimes just telling about my day at school or even just a single event. We can philosophize later!

    ReplyDelete