Sunday, September 30, 2018

Thanks for the Challenge, Andrew! #flipblogs

If I've counted correctly, I've made it! This is Post #20 for the month!

So much for front-loading posts near the beginning of the month, given that this is the last day of September, and I'm blogging today to finish the challenge. But that's OK.

The 20 out of 30 Challenge was made by @flipping_A_tchr, Andrew Swan, and I just gotta say, "Thanks!"



I have more blog posts this month than in each of the previous two years.

As I've mentioned from time to time, there has been a lot going on in my personal world over the last year and a half. That plus "normal" school goings-on has meant little time or energy for blogging.

I'm hoping this challenge has been the jump-start the blog has needed.

It's been good to reflect. I am constantly reflecting, but it's been nice to once again put some of that reflection "out there."

The challenge has encouraged me to look for the positives in my classroom that deserve a shout-out. It's also encouraged me to think about and share those days that don't go so well.

I can't promise that there will be another 20 posts over the next month (I can almost guarantee there won't), but I hope the next post will happen before 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment